Immortal Soul
Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Headerv3-1
Immortal Soul
Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Headerv3-1
Immortal Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vulkertje
Elite Member
vulkertje

Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!   Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:37 pm

Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Wowscr12
Back to top Go down
Aikam
Admin
Aikam

PostSubject: Re: Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!   Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:49 am

Actually that is nothing ... Wait till I catch some Soulfire and Chaos Bolt crits! Bwhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Pix

PostSubject: Re: Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!   Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:05 am

I reached the 7.7k with my mage =) Arcane powaaaaaaaaaa !!! (and instant cast svp =O)
Back to top Go down
Aikam
Admin
Aikam

PostSubject: Re: Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!   Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:50 am

When you fight a lock there is a little chance you will get your 8+ hits off.. Even if you do it while lock is sheeped and he has no trinket...
Well the cool thing about locks is that our HP is higher than ever! Same thing goes for resilence!
Wait till everyone gets Lich gear! Bwhahahaha
Back to top Go down
vulkertje
Elite Member
vulkertje

PostSubject: Re: Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!   Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:53 am

Pix are you playing same server as us again ?Very Happy

And DOH my Mage/Lock also both crit higher then my druid..xD
Back to top Go down
Pix

PostSubject: Re: Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!   Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:34 pm

content
vulkertje wrote:
Pix are you playing same server as us again ?Very Happy

Atm I'm doing arenas on the PTR, when the PvE content will be upgraded i think i will be more active on fun, and if http://forums.scapegaming.com/index.php?showtopic=265033 finaly works ...I will be there all the time.
Back to top Go down
vulkertje
Elite Member
vulkertje

PostSubject: Re: Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!   Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Okay Pix xD.

I hope we shall see your activity verry verry soon back in our guild! Cool
Back to top Go down
Pix

PostSubject: Re: Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!   Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:46 pm

As I m playing on PTR i know what will happen on the others realm before it happens : http://ptr.scapegaming.com/changelog.txt

The Fun's rev seems to follow the PTR one.

If you need help for anything I'm here, I've done 80% of the NR quest and had lvl up 4 professions to 440, Full exalted with most of the NR factions.

Just ask here, i will answer back.

BTW the PTR will be maybe closed, i ll be back maybe soon =)
Back to top Go down
Aikam
Admin
Aikam

PostSubject: Re: Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!   Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Why do you PTR now? You can find bugs on Funserver and report them!
Back to top Go down
Pix

PostSubject: Re: Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!   Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:34 am

I only pvp on PTR, thats why i dont play on Fun ^^

I test all the PvP features.
Back to top Go down
Aikam
Admin
Aikam

PostSubject: Re: Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!   Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:47 am

That's my point! You can test them on Funserver with us because it's the same patch and exactly the same rev as PTR..
Back to top Go down
Pix

PostSubject: Re: Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!   Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:34 am

That's not the problem ! i don't want PvP against donors !

That's why your suggestion was soo good ! (http://forums.scapegaming.com/index.php?showtopic=265033)

And all of us should support it !!!! (i d k how you can test something against a FD who one shot you ^^)
Back to top Go down
Aikam
Admin
Aikam

PostSubject: Re: Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!   Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:57 am

The most dumb thing is that they want even more OP gear... What kind of retard cant win someone who has 3 or more times lower stats?
I'm sick of being told to go to Legion or Crack.. How about every single ND goes away from Funserver? I bet staff willl be happy when PDs and HDs will bash FDs...
Also it will greatly reduce the amount of money received via donations.
Now they also banned Fear from arenas... Awesome... No lvl 80 raids work... No nothing! Now I feel like leaving Funserver or even WoW...
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Back to top Go down
Pix

PostSubject: Re: Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!   Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:34 am

LoL @ LoL

You can try the scripted SWP ? Someone told me that's the hell now ^^ maybe funny no ?

I think that :

PvE without script = boring (ok you run 2 time the raid, it takes 2h while you are half AFK and finally you are full geared xD) (and yes we have done a lot of those boring raid ^^)

PvP with donors = OMG kikoolol LMAO big joke...

I personnaly think that we have to wait a little bit more the scripted / spawned / heroics / lvl 80 raids and it will be awesome ! (yes naxx will surely be scripted, that means the ppl won't get the Naxx gear easyly and create a raid group with an organization should be fun ^^)

For the donation i think there's nothing wrong ^^ With the new content a lot of ppl will donate and warrior will dual 2-h weaps (that mean more donations !!)

You should stay a little bit more ^^
Back to top Go down
Zygrave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!   Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:44 am

I'm left to have 4 items short in completing my Savage Set. Very frustrating...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!   Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just too prove my bitch(aikam) WRONG!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortal Soul :: Screenshot Section-
Jump to: